zaterdag 19 maart 2011

I'm so sorry for not being able to write for the past week! I was trying to make some outfit pictures so that all of you know with who you are dealing with. to get a face with this silly little blog.
So I promise you that at the end of this weekend there will be some photo's!!
Oh and I went to Primark on thuesday, I really really LOVE Primark! everything is just soo cheap, and also very nice! But searching is required.. I bought a few things and again was amazed by the price at the end.
I was looking for shoes and I saw some nice ones, but they just didn't do it for me. does anyone know where to find the perfect wedges?





The second ones I love the most!
love

9 opmerkingen:

  1. those shoes is perfect...i love shoes in the last picture

    thanks for your comment:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. vooral die laatste zijn grappig! De leukste is toch wel de tweede idd :)
    Leuke wedges!

    xoxo
    ps. we houden een GIVE-AWAY

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. die eerste zijn mooi!
    als je er echt geen kan vinden in de winkel kun je altijd nog even op marktplaats kijken :)
    leuke blog,
    x

    my-fashion-fairytale.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oooh die zijn echt superleuk <3 xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wedges are my favorite type of shoes. I love them all!

    xo www.thefashionguitar.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen