woensdag 13 april 2011

My room

This afternoon I went to the bookstore with my old coupons to buy two books of Lauren Conrad, Style and L.A. Candy, and the UK Cosmopolitan (you have to do something with it wright?) Laurens books were on my list because she is a real style icon and role model for me, and I heard so many great things about the books that I couldn't hold it any longer. I also realised that I've never really posted pic's I took myself.. so here are some pictures of my room and more :)













love,

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks! Love the 2nd pic. What do you think about following each other? xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hes! Heb jij een MOSCHINO riem?!
    XXX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooh ziet er leuk uit!
    Ik wil ook nog zooooo graag een Moschino riem en die LC boeken!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh ik zie nu pas die tweede foto,
    ben jij dat? ^^
    In dat geval, echt een supermooi lichaam en een geweldige outfit zeg!
    Ziet er goed uit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen